Wednesday 6 June 2012

JAWED HABIB’s HairXpreso

by Amit Kumar Aggarwal(FT13104)

Hi Friends…….
I am back with an experience of mine in this post. This time touching the services segment of a well-known brand and trying to express my experience with the same.

Ever since I was in school, I always wanted to get my hair dressed and cut by one of the top hair dressing brands in the country. Here, I am talking about JAWED HABIB. But due to the lack of money and limited pocket money, I was never able to visit him. I always had a budget of max Rs 100 and in that budget he or his assistance will not even touch your hair. But in the year 2009, he launched a new service named ‘HairXpreso’ which was a concept of having a unisex salon which ablazed the country with quick, contemporary, dry haircuts at delightfully low prices of Rs. 99*. HairXpreso has brought designer haircuts within the realm of the common man by cutting down the frills associated with it. It is aimed at the Indian Youth who wants a designer haircut but finds the pricing a bit pinching.

The Company has over 266 salons (franchised and owned) combining both formats across India with over 1000 professionals working for the brand.  The salons are located at high traffic commercial areas with high footfalls and consumer traffic such as malls, high street, market areas etc. It’s basically spread across a minimum of 100 sqft with 3 or more styling chairs and majorly targeting big malls. The technicians employed by these salons are all trained and certified by Jawed Habib's Hair Academy.

This new product has made my wish come true of getting my hair cut by a big brand like JAWED HABIB. I personally have visited it for more than 20 times now and every time I visit the salon for the hair cut, I really feel amazed by the way they treat you and give you the suggestions about your hair. I personally feel that this is a great marketing strategy to attract the youth for hair cut at a low price.

I suggest you all to go and try it once. Please comment guys on this post. I’ll be back with something new next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment